W!se relies on a team of dedicated volunteers from various professional fields to support our programs and initiatives. We offer many opportunities for volunteers to get involved and give back. Most of these opportunities are in New York City and the New York metro area.
- Test Reviewer: Review potential questions for the W!se Financial Literacy Certification test. Topics include money management, financial planning, banking, credit, insurance and investing.
- Classroom Speaker: Visit a high school classroom and speak to students about topics relating to personal finance.
- Seminar Presenter: Deliver a series of one-hour seminars in your area of expertise at a high school in lower Manhattan.
- Judge: Read and rate student proposals on quality of life issues through our online judging platform, judge a Euro Challenge student team or judge a contest.
- Mentor: Mentor students as they prepare for our competitions. Host students at your office, visit a school or Skype with students.
- Mock Judge: Serve on a panel of judges and give student presenters feedback and advice.
- Teacher Trainer: Build teacher capacity by leading a professional development workshop or webinar for teachers.
- Fundraising Event Committee: Serve on one of our committees to ensure the success of our fundraisers.